Technology for Health consists of a trade fair plus a conference is the annual meeting place for professionals involved in the development of medical devices. Suppliers, developers, service providers and care professionals meet for an annual update, new projects and contacts.
What you will find at Technology for Health:
- A trade fair and program aimed at the start of the production chain, where development is in full swing
- Visitors have a good idea, are looking for suppliers or are involved in the development of medical devices
- Trade fair with suppliers, developers and service providers
- Care professionals provide input for development both of the program and on the exhibition floor
- Conference program with the latest technological developments
- Theme sessions on serious gaming, 3D printing, robotics, etc.
- Lectures by trade fair participants